- 1 lb Ocean Select Shrimp (41-50 count).
- 2 lbs blanched Cauliflower trimmed and cut into bite size pieces.
- 4 tbsp butter.
- 4 tbsp flour.
- 1 cup dried trinity mix.
- 2 cups heavy cream.
- 1 cup grated Smoked Cheddar (can use cheddar or your favorite variety).
- 2 Tbsp creole seasoning.
- 1 Tsp cayenne.
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter over medium heat in 3 quart saucepan.
- Whisk in flour forming a white roux. Add dried trinity mix, heavy cream, and cheese.
- Add shrimp to the sauce and season. Bring to a light boil for 3 min.
- Place cauliflower in casserole dish and cover with Shrimp sauce. Bake 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese is browned on top.