- 1 bag frozen Louisiana Select Gulf Shrimp 40-50 count, defrosted 1⁄2 stick unsalted butter
- 8 oz Cajun Trinity Mix (chopped bell pepper, celery, & onion)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Jar roasted red peppers
- 1 can Italian seasoned tomatoes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 16oz box rigatoni pasta
- Salt, pepper, and dried Italian seasoning to taste
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add Cajun trinity and sauté until translucent.
- Add in garlic, roasted red peppers, tomatoes plus salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
- Allow your ingredients to cook together for 10-15 minutes then transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In your now empty skillet add your shrimp. Cook for a few minutes on each side then add your blended sauce to the pan.
- Add in chicken stock, milk, spinach, and parmesan cheese.
- Boil your pasta. Once pasta is cooked add it directly to the sauce without rinsing along with 2-4 tbsp of pasta water. Toss pasta in sauce until it is fully incorporated.
- Top with more parmesan cheese & red pepper flakes and ENJOY!